Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Winner of Best Lollicake at Toronto's Baking and Sweets Show 2011

Words can't explain the feeling I experienced this weekend when three amazing judges for Canada's Baking and Sweets Show 2011, Buddy Valastro from The Cake Boss, Geraldine Randlesome from Creative Cutters and Erin Bolger from The Happy Baker, announced my cake pop as the best in creativity and taste at the Baking and Sweets show of 2011!

The winner cake pops were made into turkeys. I'm so thankful that The Cake Bomb met The Cake Boss! Although, I wish I had said something nicer to Buddy except, "Thanks Buddy, I'm shaking like a turkey right now!" But when your running up stage to accept your prize and thanking the judges, your just concentrating on not tripping on stage. Everything else was a blur! But what an amazing feeling!

Please visit The Cake Bomb by Cathy Alfano on Facebook for more photos.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog.

If you do not receive a reply back within 72 hours, please email me at thecakebomb@gmail.com with your questions.