Friday, September 9, 2011

Shoppers Drug Mart Gala

I was very happy that all cake pops were sold today and that all proceeds went to the Look Good Feel Better Foundation! It meant so much to me to take part in this gala because this foundation helps many women with cancer look good and feel better about themselves, including my mom who went through a year of chemotherapy and radiation. Thanks to my sister Rosie, who asked me to take part in this event and thank you to all that joined us in supporting the Look Good Feel Better foundation.

More photos of this event available on Facebook at The Cake Bomb by Cathy Alfano
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog.

If you do not receive a reply back within 72 hours, please email me at thecakebomb@gmail.com with your questions.